lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2016

2016 new rules

I'm tired!

Why can't I take this seriously at all?

This week in science:

Mr. appletree decided to grow pineapples.

Scientists discovered appletree was outta luck. Couldn't do it. 

A scientist: this is 2016 and an outrage.

The tree was later cut down.

Scientists need paper.

A scientist: science is great I can do anything.

Science: these people are crazy please someone stop them.

The someone: But I want to do anything.

The someone was later discovered as a scientist.

The new scientist: this is great I can do anything! I want to show everyone they are miserable.

But mister scientist, don't you have anything better to do?

Scientist: mister?

MISTER?

WOW YOU WOULD CALL A PERSON MISTER!



A scientist: this is 2016 and an outrage. Also I need more paper.




 Moving on.


A famous person died. A person with ideas.

A scientist: wow how am I suddenly a scientist? I take it though. People appreciate me now.

A scientist: about time.

A scientist: moving on

A scientist: I appreciate this person that just died. You know, the person with the ideas? I have no idea whats he been doing these last 10 years but thats not the point.

A scientist: I appreciate to be appreciated.

A scientist: don't judge me. I'm a scientist and this is 2016 Kinda like how I'm 16.


Kinda though



:p










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti